Bookkeeping was created with the aim of organizing the accounting of all financial and business operations of the institute in accordance with the legislation of Turkmenistan.
The main tasks: conducting accounting and tax accounting of financial and economic activities, monitoring the safety of property, specialised spending of funds and material values.
The main activities of Bookkeeping:
- - planning and organization of accounting for fixed assets, inventories, cash and other institute values;
- - planning and organization of settlements with counterparties under business contracts, with budgetary and extra-budgetary funds;
- - calculation and payment of wages and scholarships, timely settlements with institute employees;
- - ensuring strict observance of cash and settlement discipline, spending the received funds as intended;
- - ensuring timely and correct reflection in the accounts of accounting and reporting of business transactions;
- - preparation of accounting and tax reporting of the institute;
- - monitoring the safety of the institute’s property by means of accounting (inventory), including cash, fixed assets and other material assets in the places of their storage and operation;
- - preparation and submission of accounting and statistical reporting, reporting to state extra-budgetary funds, tax authorities, etc;
- - taking measures to prevent shortages, waste and other violations and abuses.
- Address: 744025, Ashgabat, st. Baba Annanov, building 136 “B”, floor 2, cab. Bookkeeping. Phone: (+99312) 28-18-09 Fax: (+99312) 28-18-01