TURKMEN STATE ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION INSTITUTE
announces admission to the number of students for the 2021/2022 academic year in the following specialties (specialist program) and areas of training (bachelor's program):
1. Architecture (specialties: architecture; urban construction and planning of settlements; design of the architectural environment);
2. Construction equipment and technologies (specialties: industrial and civil construction; heat and gas supply and ventilation; water supply, sanitation and protection of water resources; construction of roads and airfields; production of building materials, products and structures; bridges and transport tunnels; urban construction; applied surveying; expertise and property management);
3. Computer Science and computer engineering (specialties: automated information processing and control systems; information technology software; information -measuring equipment and technologies);
4. Electronics, radio engineering and communication systems (specialties: industrial electronics; microelectronics and semiconductor devices);
5. Electric power and heat power engineering (specialties: power supply; electric drive and automation of industrial plants and technological complexes);
6. Mechanical engineering (specialties: automation of technological processes and productions; hoisting and transport, construction and road machines and equipment; machines and devices of chemical industries and enterprises of building materials);
7. Chemical technologies (specialties: chemical technology of inorganic substances; chemical technology of refractory non-metallic and silicate materials; chemical technology of glass and glass ceramics);
8. Technology of materials (specialty: metal forming);
9. Economics and management (specialties: economics and management; economics and enterprise; logistics).II. Bachelor's degree:
1. Computer Science and computer engineering (Training: Information and communication Technologies);
2. Chemical technologies (field of study: chemical technology);
3. Geology (field of study: cartography and geoinformatics).
Training at the institute will be fulfilled on a paid basis.
Citizens of Turkmenistan under the age of 35 who have an education at the level not lower than general secondary education are admitted to the institute on a competitive basis based on the results of entrance exams.
The documents will be accepted at the velayat centers and in the city Ashgabat from July 12 to 25, 2021.
- List of documents:
- - an application addressed to the rector in the prescribed form;
- - a questionnaire in the prescribed form;
- - certificate of education (original);
- - medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- - characteristics from the last place of study (place of work, military unit);
- - eight photos in the size of 3x4 cm;
- - a certified copy of the work book for employees;
- - the winners of the state school Olympiad, members of the national teams of Turkmenistan who participating in international Olympiads in general education subjects in the year of admission, who enjoy the pre-emptive right to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher vocational education on the condition of passing the entrance exams, pass the original of the relevant documents confirming foundation data.
In addition, the applicants, together with the above documents, present and submit copies of the following documents to the selection committee:
- - personal passport;
- - served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and young men who did not undergo military service, registration certificate and a certificate from military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant can submit other documents that confirm his pre-emptive when enrolling in the number of students.For incorrect information and documents provided, the applicant is personally responsible.
Entrance examinations and enrollment are carried out at the Institute (Ashgabat) and velayat centers for the following periods:
- Mary velayat - July 28-29, 30 and 31;
- Lebap velayat - August 2, 3 and 4;
- Akhal velayat - August 6-7, 8 and 9;
- Ashgabat - August 11-12, 13 and 14;
- Balkan velayat - August 16, 17 and 18;
- Dashoguz velayat - August 20, 21 and 22.
- Entrance exams are held in the following subjects:
- areas of study: architecture - painting and graphics, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan;
- areas of study: engineering and construction technology; computer science; electronics, radio technics and communication systems; electricity and thermal energy; mechanical engineering; materials technology; economics and management; information and communication technologies; cartography and geoinformatics - physics, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan;
- areas of study: chemical technology - chemistry, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted on the basis of the curricula of general education schools of Turkmenistan.
Entrance exams in academic subjects are conducted orally in the state language.
Persons who have failed to appear for the exam at the scheduled time without valid reasons or who have failed the exam in one of the academic subjects are not allowed to take subsequent exams.