The international cooperation
In the epoch of power and happiness of our sovereign state, thanks to the unprecedented efforts of the respected President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov and international cooperation, the scientific and educational potential of our country is steadily strengthened. When the state and social system is based on a scientific and educational foundation, this allows us to create strong foundations of the state, which contributes to comprehensive harmonious prosperous development, as the high achievements of our state clearly indicate.
In this regard, at the present stage of development of our country, the development of international cooperation in the field of education on the basis of leading world achievements, the further development of the national digital educational system is determined by the introduction of information and communication technologies at all its stages in line with innovative approaches to learning. Without the development of new information technologies, further growth and achievement of new heights in the economy and social life are impossible.
To this purpose, in the Turkmen State Architecture and Construction Institute, for the training of highly qualified specialists, active introduction into the world educational space, constant comprehensive work is being carried out with leading and prestigious educational institutions and international organizations in many countries of the world, including European countries, to expand comprehensive mutually beneficial cooperation in areas of science and education.
Currently, the following Agreements and Memorandums with prestigious universities and international organizations are in force at the Turkmen State Architectural and Construction Institute:
- - Memorandum of Understanding between the Government of Turkmenistan and the Government of the Republic of India on the establishment of a Turkmen-Indian training and production center in Ashgabat;
- - Agreement on cooperation between Turkmen State Architecture and Construction Institute and the Belarusian National Technical University;
- - Agreement on cooperation between Turkmen State Architecture and Construction Institute and the Russian University of Chemical Technology D.I. Mendeleev;
- - Memorandum of Understanding between Turkmen State Architecture and Construction Institute and the Technical University of Civil Engineering in Bucharest;
- - Memorandum of Understanding between Turkmen State Architecture and Construction Institute and Kazan National Research Technological University;
- - Memorandum of Understanding between Turkmen State Architecture and Construction Institute and Milan Polytechnic University;
- - Agreement on mutual cooperation between the Turkmen State Architecture and Construction Institute and the Beuth University of Applied Sciences Berlin, Germany;
- - European Union Program Erasmus + 598218-EPP-1-2018-1-PL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP Project entitled “Crisis and Risks Engineering for Transport Services” (CRENG);
- - European Union Program ERASMUS + 597985-EPP-1-2018-1-KZ-EPPKAZ-CBHE-JP Project "New and Innovative Courses for Precision Agriculture" (NICOPA).